We like good food. Make that great food! And we hold no preconceptions of who or what type of place can deliver scrumptious chow. Below is a map of Southern California highlighting our favourite places to get our grub on. Whenever we’re travelling food is always on the agenda!
Welcome to our page for all thing’s food and dining. Here you can find anything and everything from food reviews, to recipes and user submissions about health benefits to certain foods.
We are big on food. But everything in moderation of course… One of our favourite and most popular food recipes is cheesecake. Cheesecake is just one of those dishes that goes well after a meal and is generally pretty popular with most people. Here’s our recipe for malt cheesecake.
- 200g malt milk biscuits
- 100g butter
- 5 spoons of sugar
- 2 tubs of soft philly cheese
- 300ml tub of double cream
- 350g melted chocolate
- 1 bag of Chocolate buttons
- Mix the sugar, butter and biscuits all together in a bowl until it forms into a mixture which is condensed and thick. Chill this while you make the filling for the rest of the cheesecake.
- Put the cream cheese and chocolate into two different bowls. Add the chocolate and cream cheese to one and the remaining cream cheese and sugar with malt to the other.
- Spread the mixture evenly amongst a baking tin and decorate with the chocolate buttons . Leave to set for five hours.