It started with a chunk of wood in my Christmas stocking with the text, “money for new shelves” from my parents. Actually, it all started a few months prior when Morgan over at the Brick House sent ripples across the shelter blog world with her Mission C.A.H.L.R.S.P. So with funding from the fam we set out.
We don’t really have anything cool to put on these shelves YET, but here’s what has made the cut so far. We also plan to add a cupboard to the bottom right quadrant (where the books are now) in the near future. So stay tuned for that.
- 1 – One sheet of 8′x4′ Oak Plywood
Fittings & Plumbing (All 1/2″):
- 19 – 90 degree elbows
- 17 – 3-way tees
- 10 – 18″ pipe
- 8 – Flanges
- 7 – 8″ pipe
- 4 – 24″ pipe
- 4 – 9″ pipe
- 1 – 37″ pipe (custom cut)
- 8 – 1.5″ All-in-One Anchor & Screws
- 3 – Cans flat black spray paint
- 1 – Half Pint of Varathane Golden Pecan wood stain
- 1 – Half pint Varathane Polyurethane
All in all we are super happy with the result. Feel free to drop us an email if you have any specific design questions or want the CAD file of the design.